Free shipping & easy returns
We ship through DHL Worldwide Express for free. We have an easy and simple return policy.
The sheepskin pouf will become one of your favorite chair/seats in the house. It is made with finest craftmanship techniques. Bottom is made with genuine leather too. A subtle and hidden zip is at one side between leather bottom and sheepskin lateral. This will allow you to insert the filling.
A nice net will be shipped with the pouf and will make the process of inserting the filler extremely easy and clean. (Without this net the filling process could become a headache and your room could be a mess easily.) Just introduce the entire bags of filler into the net, after that close the net, then mix it up and finally put the net filled inside the pouf.
For customers from United States we will ship the filler free of charge. (It will arrive from a different shipment than the pouf.) 50% of filler with top quality and recyclable Polystyrene Bean and 50% of it with Shredded memory foam. (Shredded foam made by US-CERTIPUR memory foam.) Resulting a great combination for durability, safety, and comfort. What is more, this mixture avoids the annoying noise that bean bags with only Polystyrene Bean filler have.
Customers that are not in USA will need to buy filling separately.
Shaking your pouf will remove dust and waste. Sporadically brushing it with a wire brush is recommended to restore pile. Spills may be cleaned immediately with a damp sponge. (Pouf is for indoor use only.)
All orders are shipped with DHL Worldwide Express for free. After we ship your order we will inform you a tracking number and once your order is shipped transit time to Continental US is 4 business days. We have an easy and simple return policy.
In order to visualize this sheepskin pouf in your home using our augmented reality feature technology, please visit this page with a mobile phone and press the button “View in your space” that is above the 3d model, then you will be able to view it with the camera of your device.
All orders are shipped with DHL Worldwide Express for free.
Shipping prices and transit times:
|USA - Canada - Rest of America||Free shipping||4 business days|
|Europe - UK - Russia||Free shipping||5 business days|
|Asia||Free shipping||6 business days|
|Australia - New Zealand - Worldwide||Free shipping||7 business days|
Once we ship your order, we are going to inform you a tracking number.
Our cowhides are highly resistant and durable. They are very easy to clean and maintain.
Here are some advices:
- Vacuum or brush the cowhide regularly to remove dust and dry small particles of dirt.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Please place your cowhide rug on a completely dry floor. After cleaning the floor sometimes some humidity remains, and placing your rug on top of this would make it absorb moisture. So always place your rug on a completely dry floor.
- Rotating your rug from time to time is recommended.
- Please be sure not to get the cowhide wet or damp.
- Do not soak the cowhide or put into the washing machine.
- For minor spills immediately absorb the liquid with a paper towel or sponge, then wipe smoothly in the direction of the hair with a damp (but not too wet) sponge or cloth using a mild, soapy solution.
- For mayor cleaning, you can steam clean your cowhide as long as you do not soak the leather backing.
All hides used in the production of our leather goods come from animal farming for food consumption. These hides are professionally and ethically tanned. We feel very satisfied about selecting what is left over from the food industry. Leather is a 100% natural product, which comes from nature and will one day return to nature.