Free Worldwide Shipping. We ship through DHL Worldwide Express.
The Tripolina Chair was invented by Joseph B. Fenby in England and patented in United States in 1881. The Italian company “Viganò” produced it in mass in their factory in Tripoli, Libya from prior to World War II. It became famous in Europe for military campaigns and then also was widely used by explorers and adventurers globally. It was known for its versatility, firmness, style, and comfort. We have improved and reinforced the initial design and make of each chair a piece of art.
The frame of our chair is made with Lenga Fueguina wood. Lenga trees are in Patagonia (Argentina) and supports winds of more than 100 mph. For that reason, Lenga wood is unique and ideal for this product in terms of flexibility, esthetics, and strength. In addition, this is a sustainably sourced wood. The frame is assembled with metal swivel joints.
We are going to send you photos of your actual Tripolina Chair before we ship it without any additional cost. Once you approve it we will ship it to you. So, you can be totally sure that you will like the unique style of it.
All orders are shipped with DHL Worldwide Express for free. After we ship your order we will inform you a tracking number and once your order is shipped transit time to USA or Canada is 4 business days. Transit time to Europe / UK is 5 business days. Transit time to Australia or New Zealand is 7 business days.
In order to visualize this Tripolina cowhide chair in your home using our augmented reality feature technology, please visit this page with a mobile phone and press the button “View in your space” that is above the 3d model, then you will be able to view it with the camera of your device.
All orders are shipped with DHL Worldwide Express for free.
Shipping prices and transit times:
|USA - Canada - Rest of America||Free shipping||4 business days|
|Europe - UK - Russia||Free shipping||5 business days|
|Asia||Free shipping||6 business days|
|Australia - New Zealand - Worldwide||Free shipping||7 business days|
Once we ship your order, we are going to inform you a tracking number.
Our cowhides are highly resistant and durable. They are very easy to clean and maintain.
Here are some advices:
- Vacuum or brush the cowhide regularly to remove dust and dry small particles of dirt.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Please place your cowhide rug on a completely dry floor. After cleaning the floor sometimes some humidity remains, and placing your rug on top of this would make it absorb moisture. So always place your rug on a completely dry floor.
- Rotating your rug from time to time is recommended.
- Please be sure not to get the cowhide wet or damp.
- Do not soak the cowhide or put into the washing machine.
- For minor spills immediately absorb the liquid with a paper towel or sponge, then wipe smoothly in the direction of the hair with a damp (but not too wet) sponge or cloth using a mild, soapy solution.
- For mayor cleaning, you can steam clean your cowhide as long as you do not soak the leather backing.
All hides used in the production of our leather goods come from animal farming for food consumption. These hides are professionally and ethically tanned. We feel very satisfied about selecting what is left over from the food industry. Leather is a 100% natural product, which comes from nature and will one day return to nature.